The Cakorinas Story
The CAKORINAS Founder in 2007, IT is one of the most professional Egyptian art education and training organizations. at 2012 cakorinas make a collaboration with kythara institute and they start spread the culture together all over Egypt and abroad, Cakorinas takes us into diverse communities locally and around the world, to widen access to all kinds of art and to share the benefits and wellbeing that it brings while it maintains close ties to Ballet, Art, Music& folklore. Our outreach programs provide opportunities for students from age 4 to infinity school pupils across Egypt, classes for children with special educational needs and disabilities, and elder artists to keep active with our popular courses. Our branches will allow us to welcome art lovers into our home for learning all types of art and for us to strengthen our connections with our community.We empower people through art education and enjoyment and believe that everybody should have the opportunity to learn how to be a practitioner Artis. The Cakorinas have experience in the field of teaching Ballet&Dance classes to special needs students. The Cakorinas are represented in many local and international festivals.
Respect our heritage: We ensure that the rich heritage of our History is the heart of our training
- One team: We support each other, creating a warm, nurturing environment for students to maximize their potential Student-focused: Students are at the heart of everything we do at the School and their training and welfare are the basis of all decisions
-Learning through the arts inspires joy, opens doors to self-discovery, and builds bridges to life-long learning
- All students can benefit from a toned body, mental discipline, advanced coordination, artistry, and gracefulness Our school is a place where dance, art, music, drama, and history intersect.
- Our school seeks to produce not only superior dancers but exemplary human beings.
- Our school seeks to foster an inclusive and welcoming community where each student can grow and reach their potential in a caring, wholesome, and supportive environment
- Our school embraces creative risk-taking through the development and production of new choreography.
- The arts promote peace in our world, and so we seek to create exchange programs throughout the country and world where our young artists can serve as ambassadors of this community.
- The arts are irreplaceable avenues for expressing the full measure of what it is to be human, and we advocate for the arts in all of our lives.
To watch our students flourish into self-motivated, well-rounded individuals who possess the confidence and drive to shape their own future in the field of their choice.Increased self-esteemUtilizing dance as a means of self-actualization, confidence building, connection, community, and self-empowerment.Community-led spacesCurating ballet&music&art programs which are inclusive and community-led at their core; supportive and encouraging by nature.Holistic teaching Holistic and safe teaching practices, tailored to the specific needs of adult Artist’s students, in order to maximize progression and minimize injury.ArtisticDevelopment Celebrating ballet as an art form by embedding performance skills, musicality, and artistry into our teaching models at every level from Beginner through to Advanced.Innovative deliveryCutting-edge and aspirational; pushing the boundaries of what adult dancers can aim for and achieve
Our mission is to instill a great love of dance while inspiring self-confidence, discipline, and
respect for the performing arts. We provide a solid technical foundation for developing dancers. We advocate the study of Classical Ballet as a foundation to instill an awareness of poise, alignment, and technique. Our goal is to give each dancer the tools they need to take dance as far as their dream to approach. We believe “if you can dream it you can achieve it!” Our instructors are qualified to identify and fill each student's specific needs. We believe in enriching education and we recognize that every student has something to offer for art and art has something to each student. We will urge each student to strive daily for their personal best, as well as to support one another in fostering a sense of teamwork in the classroom.It is clear that dance's discipline, focus, and artistic enlightenment create success in all aspects of life. Dance education contributes to developing responsible, dedicated, determined, and creative adults in society.